The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requires A/B operators to take and pass its online exam in order to be certified. PASS’ Class A/B Operator Training (MPCA Exam Preparation) course has been approved to help A/B operators prepare for the exam. Successfully completing the PASS course will not provide you with A/B certification. Here is what you need to do.
- Once you have prepared to take the exam, visit the MPCA website and register for the exam.
- Once you have registered, you have 10 days to complete the exam. You may start and stop the exam as many times as you want in that 10-day time period.
- If you fail the exam or fail to complete the exam within the 10-day period, you will be required to take an MPCA-approved training course, such as the one offered by PASS.
- Once you have completed your training course, you must contact Jenalee Quigley at the MPCA (email@example.com, 651-757-2238, or 1-800-657-3864), who will reset your exam so you may take it again.
- Once you have passed the MPCA exam, your operator certificate will be e-mailed to you.