- adding secondary containment requirements for new and replaced tanks and piping;
- adding operator training requirements for UST system owners and operators;
- adding periodic operation and maintenance requirements for UST systems;
- removing past deferrals for emergency generator tanks, airport hydrant systems, and field constructed tanks;
- adding new release prevention and detection technologies; and
- updating codes of practice.
The request for comments is scheduled to be published on Monday, November 9, 2015. For more information, visit the MPCA website.