You’re not imagining things! PASS’ recently revised and improved UST Class A/B Operator Training Course has just been approved by the Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM). Anyone taking the Illinois A/B course from now on will be using this course. Improvements and new features include:
- Specific citations to state and federal UST regulations;
- More Illinois UST forms available for download;
- Clearer, more precise content;
- A Glossary with definitions for frequently-used terms; and
- A File Locker containing all of the downloadable documents in the course in one convenient location.
Don’t forget that Illinois Class A, B, and C operators are required to be retrained and recertified every two years. If you trained on or after the original federal deadline of August 8, 2012, your certificate will expire this year. For more information, click here.